Professional Amazon FBA Seller Accountant Services
Selling via Amazon continues in its growth so you will benefit from engaging an experienced FBA seller accountant. Changes to working and shopping practices because of the current pandemic will likely mean that they will increase its market share, therefore making it more attractive for those selling products online to join its FBA seller program. Before the pandemic, Amazon’s third party sales increased 1.6 times faster than their direct sales. If you are looking to accelerate your sales on Amazon a great way to do that is to get customer reviews. You will also need to keep track of what is selling on Amazon as well as price your product so that it is attractive for buyers and at the same time make you a decent return. You will also need to ensure you have products in stock. There are lots of software vendors that can help you do this for your amazon business. We would recommend you look into eComEngine software, this company helps you to do the above and has lots of positive customer reviews. Do your research to find what is best for your business.
Navigating the Amazon FBA Seller Complexity
Selling on Amazon has its complexities. Understanding their settlement documents can be daunting and time-consuming even if you sell only in the UK. Imagine what settlement documents look like when you sell in multi jurisdictions. The complexity increases when you have to be VAT registered as well as sell in multi jurisdictions. Engaging an experienced accountant in this area allows you to take the stress out of dealing with the accounting, bookkeeping and tax issues, enabling you to focus on sourcing and selling products that make you a profit, dealing with clients and managing your reputational risk.
Amazon Seller Accountant Solutions | What we Do
Finance Equation provides cutting edge cloud accounting solutions to the ecommerce sector . We use an array of add-on apps that make life easy for any seller. Most clients, individuals and limited company, will need the following services:
- Bookkeeping, we use cloud-based accounting software and other addons that improve your processes and help you maintain a paperless admin & finance function.
- We provide a making tax digital VAT service.
- Management reporting that track sales for each jurisdiction you sell in and a monthly profit & loss
- Financial information prepared and submitted to Companies House & HMRC
- Company tax return to HMRC
- Companies house confirmation submission
- Directors self-assessment tax returns
- Real-time, RTI, payroll submissions to HMRC
How our Amazon Accounting Works?
Our specialist team can help you with the above, but importantly we find that clients don’t always know how they might be able to improve their profit margins, the best way to take money out of their companies for personal use in a tax-efficient manner.
We have experts in cloud and online accounting and will help you extract your profit in the most tax-efficient manner allowing you to have more cash in your pocket. We are also pro advisors for Quickbooks and Xero. A general rule for expenses, for which you can claim tax relief, is they must be 100% for business purposes.
The list below highlights a selection of the expenses you can claim in your business. The list is not exhaustive:
– Printing, postage and stationery
– Delivery costs
– Amazon FBA charges
– Marketing and website costs
– The software you may use for customer management
– Payroll costs
– Mileage allowance if you use your car, this is paid tax-free to you and is an expense for the business
– Pension costs for staff and directors
– Telephone, including mobile phone costs
– Cleaning costs
– Rent and rates
– Legal costs
Work With Our Team
Finance Equation Ltd are award-winning chartered certified accountants. We have received awards from AI Global awards & Corporate Vision Magazine awards for booking & tax 2016/17/18/19. We agree our prices upfront, so you won’t get any surprises. Contact us for a no-obligation consultation to see how we can help your business to grow.