Growth Funding for Small to Medium Businesses
If your business is based in England and your looking for funds to grow your business and unable to get the amount you need from banks or competitive rates then we could help you achieve your growth plans.
The Finance Equation Ltd has relationships direct with lenders which means we can act fast on your behalf to get you drawn down of funds. We are currently promoting a lender that has £100m to lend to the right businesses, helping them fund their growth plans. Borrowers must have an average debtor book of at least £100k to be considered for this product.
- Term loans of up to 36 months with repayments and interest agreed upfront
- Lending based on the quality of your customers within your accounts receivable
- No personal guarantees
- All monies held in borrowers account
- Loans up to 80% of your accounts recievable
- borrowers retain full control over their debtors
- Credit insurance and security taken against accounts receivable
- Loan interest from 7%-8.75%
Contact the Finance Equation Ltd to find out how you can finance your growth plans.
Mr Aadil Butt FCCA MBA
Mobile: 07792 542 944