Accounting for Construction Companies in London and Essex
The construction industry has seen quite a lot of turmoil since 2009. The chancellor has put several initiatives in place and based on the current climate, there is hope that the construction industry will weather the storm during the recession. There is considerable support by the UK government to encourage development, no doubt due to the huge shortfall in housing in the UK, specifically London and southern England. The government has set aside a number of £billions in various forms for the construction sector primarily aimed at house building.
Our accountants can help you with the services requires to ensure that your business has the right support in place.
Areas in which we can assist you and your business include:
- CIS registration and reporting
- VAT compliance and advice dealing with complexities arising from varying rates on different types of work
- Corporation tax planning & compliance
- Tax advice in the areas of PAYE, National Insurance and SDLT
- Cloud accounting
- Management accounting
- Commercial property finance
- Debt restructuring.
- Remuneration planning for key employees and owner-managers
- Strategic planning and advice on cash management
- Setting up the business
- Guidelines and information about how to structure a business
- Information about business acquisitions and takeovers
- Compliance with tax rules and regulations
- Project budgeting and forecasting
- Payroll services, including managing payroll for subcontractors
- Cash flow management and projections
- Help to improve finances and make more money
- Exit strategies and succession planning if necessary
- Help with business management, including capital allowances, tax returns, risk management, and more
- EIS/SEIS funding
- Help with claiming tax credits and other tax benefits
This is on top of the basic accounting services provided by our team. Our experts deliver a tailored service built around your needs.
How Our Construction Accounting team Can Help Your Business
Specialist accountants in the building industry understand that you need to develop a strong financial foundation that you can build upon with your business. We can help you to establish that foundation and then help you to expand upon it and grow.
Our expert team has experience with the unique challenges that come with managing a business in the construction industry. They understand the industry and keep up with any changes that could affect your business or how it should be managed. Accountants put together the right plan to grow and build your business while delivering the important information you need to make the choices that build a brighter future for your business.
At Finance Equation, we are passionate about helping our clients grow their businesses and keep more of their money. We can help you manage your overall tax position, ensure that you comply with CIS legislation, accounting and funding your projects.