Technology Accounting Services
Technology is at the heart of modern life as we know it and companies continue to pave the way for the future, but they sometimes need a helping hand and can benefit from having an expert on hand.
At the Finance Equation, our technology accountants recognise that staying ahead in the game requires skilful management of resources so that you can invest in developing your product range to maintain profitability. The IT sector is no doubt the most dynamic and fast-moving. Product life cycles are diminishing rapidly and there is intense competition to spend huge amounts of money on the development of new products to market.
The knowledge and expertise that we offer are vital for businesses in an ever-changing IT sector. It doesn’t matter if you are self-employed or a multi-national company, you need the right experts on your side.
We can help startups to get off the ground and turn their ideas into businesses. They can also help established businesses to keep better track of their books and make informed decisions. They are as much a part of the tech community as anyone else.
Here are some of the services provided by our team:
- Business consulting, including consulting on plans and protecting Intellectual Property
- Ensuring compliance with corporation tax, including preparing and submitting tax returns. This includes handling Transfer Pricing issues with multinational companies.
- Advice on Patent Box tags and the potential for R&D tax credits
- Outsourcing services including preparing forecasts and cash flows, management accounting, preparing year-end accounts, and providing HR and payroll services.
- Advice on duty and VAT in relation to selling products and services overseas and Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS) regulations in regards to selling electronic and communications equipment in the EU
- Auditing and assurance help
- Advice on potentially obtaining funding and grants from the public and private sector
- Tax advice and financial planning advice for founders to help them leave their business as efficiently as possible at the right time
- Valuing intellectual property
Innovation is the buzz word when it comes to the tech sector as the market sustains an insatiable demand for the new. It is also important for businesses have to keep a watchful eye on government regulations.
In addition to the above we can also help you with:
- Tracking your R&D costs
- R&D tax credits advice
- The commercialisation of intellectual property
- Tax compliance
- Specialist tax advisory services
- Business and strategic advice
- Risk management
- Assist with fundraising
How Our Technology Accounting Team Can Help?
We have developed our expertise by helping businesses in the UK. The UK is a great place for IT companies because of all the funding opportunities and tax incentives available.
At the Finance Equation, we are passionate about helping our clients grow their businesses and keep more of their money. We can help you manage your overall tax position, ensure that you comply with the complexities of operating in the tech sector. Contact us on 020 3086 7472 for an in-depth discussion on your specific circumstances.