eCommerce Accountants in London and Essex
The internet has given rise to huge opportunity for entrepreneurs, in particular the over 45’s, wishing to set up an eCommerce business. With access to the entire world as potential customers the tax and accounting requirements need to be looked at in order to create efficiencies in processing transactions. It’s essential to have good eCommerce accountants on board to help you love your figures while you take care of business. Whether you only have an online presence or have a shop front and are looking to go online we can help you to set up in a way that works best for you. The emarketer looks at trends in the sector.
We can assist you with the following –
- Cross border trading and associated VAT complications (e.g. distance selling thresholds, reverse charge);
- Identify the accounting and tax implications for Intellectual property
- Capital allowances & income recognition
- Research and development tax credits
- Incorporation from a sole trader or partnership business
- Cloud accounting and integration
- Monthly management reporting
- Payment processors/gateways
How can we help you?
At the Finance Equation we are passionate about helping our clients grow their businesses and keep more of their money. We can help you manage your overall tax position, ensure that you comply with the complexities of operating an eCommerce business.